Here are some photos I talked about in this post! So happy they turned out this pretty!More to come!
ph. Werner Amann
Émilie Régnier: Mali Passport
via foam: ‘I am really driven by the idea of showing a West African society that is growing,’ says Régnier. That means ignoring the easy and the rote: pictures of elites quaffing champagne, or images cataloguing the atrocities of war. Witnessing with a camera takes many forms. For Régnier, photographic truth is located in the bodily presence of young West Africans proudly negotiating their future, a diverse future of many possibilities.’
Pretty in orange
- What is Gov. Nixon thinking? Nixon is frustrated and exhausted
- STL prosecutor Robert McCulloch has faced controversy for decades
- Meet some of Ferguson’s most tenacious protesters
- Save Ferguson MO
- What could happen if there’s no indictment or conviction in Michael Brown’s death
- Day 24: Protests continue (x)
- Tweets on Jeff Roorda, Gov. Nixon, and Robert McCulloch (x)
- A UN watchdog released a report on racism in the US and we are not doing well
Its my birthday & I am cute.
Here is my OotD post over at my blog!
The most hardcore handshake of all time.
Lmao this is beautiful
Sen for frapbois half 2013 lookbook